clothing line

Get your IndianaAngler.com merchandise here.
Brought to you by our Sponsor, RazrEdgeGraphics
Cattitude
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

clothing line

Postby Cattitude » Apr Fri 22, 2011 12:05 am

I think somebody should get a IndianaAngler.Com clothing line together, like shirts at least. We could get a few made and post them on here for people to see and if they like them they can then order one or two.They can pay buy paypal on here. We can put the profit towards the site and events. I would more than happy to be in charge of getting this together. I know a few places in my town that do a good job and at a good price.
There is certainly something in angling that tends to produce a gentleness of spirit and a pure sincerity of mind
ImageImage
kc9djp
Two Star Rear Admiral
Two Star Rear Admiral

Re: clothing line

Postby kc9djp » Apr Fri 22, 2011 12:31 am

Good idea. Most printers require an up front fee and then the sales of the finished product would reimburse the intial cost. I have seen people lose their @#$ because people back out at the last minute. I agree, it would be cool to have some Indiana Angler gear.

Before you diagnose yourself as having low self esteem and depression, make sure that you have not surrounded yourself with pinheads and rejects.
Rico
2011 IA Mushroom Contest Runner-up, 2012 IA Icefishing Champion, 2012 IA Mushroom Contest Champion, 2013 IA Mushroom Contest Champion, 2016 Mushroom Contest Champion
2011 IA Mushroom Contest Runner-up, 2012 IA Icefishing Champion, 2012 IA Mushroom Contest Champion, 2013 IA Mushroom Contest Champion, 2016 Mushroom Contest Champion

Postby Rico » Apr Fri 22, 2011 7:12 am

We have tossed this around since the site has begun. We just have never pulled the trigger on it.
G&G Ice Pro Staff
Cattitude
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Cattitude » Apr Fri 22, 2011 8:46 am

Well that's why they pay by pay pal ahead of time and then order more or just get some made like say 10. We ship them out after we receive payment. I know i would wear one and im sure some other guys on here would too. Rico would you like me to check into this?
There is certainly something in angling that tends to produce a gentleness of spirit and a pure sincerity of mind
ImageImage
Rico

Postby Rico » Apr Fri 22, 2011 3:19 pm

Cattitude wrote:Well that's why they pay by pay pal ahead of time and then order more or just get some made like say 10. We ship them out after we receive payment. I know i would wear one and im sure some other guys on here would too. Rico would you like me to check into this?

We are looking into it on a couple of different fronts. But if you want to get us some prices for comparison purposes it would be fine. Thanks T-mo!!!
G&G Ice Pro Staff
Cattitude
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Cattitude » Dec Thu 20, 2012 1:44 am

Will do. Are you looking into printing or embroidery? Or we can do both. I know some thicker shirts that look good with embroidery I will check on prices for them all.
ImageImage
IndianaAngler
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby IndianaAngler » Feb Sun 03, 2013 11:22 pm

Long/Short Sleeved Tees, Hoodies, and Stocking Caps are now available to order from our Web Store at http://indianaangler.ecrater.com/

Hope to have Hats soon.

Return to “IndianaAngler.com Merchandise”