Pouting

Post your Lake Erie Angling Reports and Information here.
Brought to you by our Sponsor, Eye Spy Fishing Charters

Moderator: Hookem

fisherdee
Captain
Captain

Pouting

Postby fisherdee » Apr Sat 09, 2016 2:30 pm

Thats right, Pouting because I had a fishing trip planned and now its a no go.

Thanks to Capt. Ryan of Eye Spy for the heads up. Had a trip planned for Mon - Thur for Port Clinton on my boat. Capt Ryan called today and said they had 7" snow on ground and still snowing. Big blow yesterday tore the lake up and it was muddy, Cold temps and more wind coming. I called the marina and hotel and cancelled my reservations.

On the bright side. How about eye spy giving a heads up like that. Truly a guide that cares about his clients even if your not in his boat. Awesome.
"Retired - Now I only fish the good days, not just the off days!"
http://www.fisherdee.wordpress.com
bubbagill
IA TEAM MEMBER, IAIFS NC Manager, 2013 IAIFS Runner-up, 2015 IA ONLINE ICE TOURNEY RUNNER UP
IA TEAM MEMBER, IAIFS NC Manager, 2013 IAIFS Runner-up, 2015 IA ONLINE ICE TOURNEY RUNNER UP

Re: Pouting

Postby bubbagill » Apr Sat 09, 2016 4:30 pm

Man Dee that is a major bummer. I would be pouting too.
The only positive is at least you saved the money for another outing. Capt Ryan and Eye Spy are the real deal. Kudos Ryan for giving Dee a heads up, that was very cool of you man.
Marking reds, catching greens.
Go Cubs Go
All lives matter.
Yooper
IAIFS Director, 2013 Bash Champion, 2014 IA Online Ice Tourney Runner-up
IAIFS Director, 2013 Bash Champion, 2014 IA Online Ice Tourney Runner-up

Postby Yooper » Apr Sun 10, 2016 8:46 pm

I like this Capt Ryan more and more even though we have never met... I may have to change that.
Keep fishing and keep smiling! Take care of one another folks!
If you're lucky enough to be a Yooper, you're lucky enough.
Hookem
IA TEAM MEMBER, IAIFS NW Manager, IA walleye HOF, 4th 2013 Bash, 2014 IAIFS Champion, 2014 Bash Crappie Champion, 2014 Princecraft Award Winner, IA Perch HOF, Largemouth Bass HOF, Catfish HOF
IA TEAM MEMBER, IAIFS NW Manager, IA walleye HOF, 4th 2013 Bash, 2014 IAIFS Champion, 2014 Bash Crappie Champion, 2014 Princecraft Award Winner, IA Perch HOF, Largemouth Bass HOF, Catfish HOF

Postby Hookem » Apr Mon 11, 2016 9:30 am

Yooper wrote:I like this Capt Ryan more and more even though we have never met... I may have to change that.

Nate,
Captain Ryan is Simply the BEST Erie Charter Captain out There......Well worth The Travel/Price........

Return to “Lake Erie Fishing Reports and Information”