Erie report and updates

Post your Lake Erie Angling Reports and Information here.
Brought to you by our Sponsor, Eye Spy Fishing Charters

Moderator: Hookem

eye spy
IndianaAngler Sponsor
IndianaAngler Sponsor

Erie report and updates

Postby eye spy » May Thu 04, 2017 10:58 pm

I haven't forgot about you guys......... I have been super busy with school, track and baseball practices, dance competitions, fishing, turkey hunting, mushroom hunting, and trying to be the best husband and dad I can be.
The boat went in the water the first Sunday in April but due to the weather, I have only ran 3 trips this spring while canceling 3 others. Two of the trips resulted in limit catches and the third was a tough day with strong ne winds resulting in 10 fish for 4 guys. When the weather allows, fishing has been really good but we have had few nice days this spring. We are currently experiencing 25 mph ne winds with sustained winds of 35 predicted for tomorrow resulting in shoreline flooding. Hopefully this weather straightens up soon.
Turkey season was a short one for me this year. I was lucky enough to kill two mature birds (10/11" beards) the first two mornings I hunted. I killed the second bird from a blind as my 4 year old looked on. It was a moment I will remember for the rest of my life. The bird came in strutting and gobbling putting on a great show for Cam.
Mushroom season was good for us as well. We found around 300 nice yellows in 3 trips to the woods.
I have two weeks off before I start fishing again and I will do my best to keep you guys updated.
Ryan
Eye Spy Ryan
fishlips
2014 Online Ice Tourney Champion, 2014 IA Online Open Water Tournament Champion, Largemouth HOF, 2016 Princecraft Award Winner, 2017 Mushroom Contest Champion
2014 Online Ice Tourney Champion, 2014 IA Online Open Water Tournament Champion, Largemouth HOF, 2016 Princecraft Award Winner, 2017 Mushroom Contest Champion

Re: Erie report and updates

Postby fishlips » May Fri 05, 2017 6:31 am

Good report,ready to see some pics of full boards
Salt
2010 IA Deerhunting Co-Champ, 2011 IA Mushroom Contest Champion, IA Northern Pike HOF, 2013 IA Deerhunting Champion, 2014 IA Deerhunting Champion, 2014 IA Mushroom Contest Champion, IA Walleye HOF X2
2010 IA Deerhunting Co-Champ, 2011 IA Mushroom Contest Champion,  IA Northern Pike HOF, 2013 IA  Deerhunting Champion, 2014 IA Deerhunting Champion,  2014 IA Mushroom Contest Champion, IA Walleye HOF X2

Re: Erie report and updates

Postby Salt » May Fri 05, 2017 8:55 pm

Glad to hear from you Ryan! Hope you have another great season on the Eye Spy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Lake Erie Fishing Reports and Information”