Live Event Info

Moderators: infernoxd45, fire831

crappiehunter

Live Event Info

Postby crappiehunter » Dec Fri 31, 2010 11:49 am

I can't find where the info on the Live Events are? We are getting close to these dates and it's too hard to find? Maybe we should have an area for each event and we could post maps/directions for each?
bubbagill
IA TEAM MEMBER, IAIFS NC Manager, 2013 IAIFS Runner-up, 2015 IA ONLINE ICE TOURNEY RUNNER UP
IA TEAM MEMBER, IAIFS NC Manager, 2013 IAIFS Runner-up, 2015 IA ONLINE ICE TOURNEY RUNNER UP

Re: Live Event Info

Postby bubbagill » Dec Fri 31, 2010 4:32 pm

I could not agree more Mike, it took me Ten minutes the other day to find the dates page for the live events. Its almost go time this info should be more readily available, Not trying to step out of line here, really I am not but I do have a question. I have not seen the Indianaangler events listed on the tourney thread on Iceshanty.com :dunno And there may be circumstances that I am unaware of but it would be the ideal venue. Maybe does it cost money to list the event on Shanty. :dunno The only thing that makes me wander is that probably all the ice heads here are members there too. I am sure their are things I am unaware of because I know the powers that be here know their way around the ice and the internet. I am not great at putting whats on my mind into words, so with that being said this post is in no means to slander or question how things here go. I am proud when I tell people about the site. Could the tourneys maybe have a link attached to the main page or be listed as threads in the ice fishing section. My main objective here is that I had the desire to track this info down, and did indeed found it, but for someone who is kinda on the fence about ice fishing but would do an event to bs with friend will never find it. What can we do to make this info One of the first things that people see when visiting, a good turnout would be awesome. :icefish :melt
Marking reds, catching greens.
Go Cubs Go
All lives matter.
crappiehunter

Postby crappiehunter » Dec Fri 31, 2010 5:35 pm

Jeff's got 'em up and running now. The four events are listed at the top of this page.

viewforum.php?f=127

Thanks Jeff for all you do behind the scenes!
bubbagill

Postby bubbagill » Dec Fri 31, 2010 5:45 pm

That is awesome Jeff, thank you for all you do to make this place great. Nice and easily found. :beerchug :app :icefish
Marking reds, catching greens.
Go Cubs Go
All lives matter.
SkeeterJeff
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby SkeeterJeff » Dec Thu 20, 2012 1:41 am

Another apology from me Gentlemen. We should have had this up where it could be easily found a long time ago.

I'm still working on gathering all of the information from the Event Managers. The members listed as mods for the event forums are the Event Managers. Please send me the specifics about the meeting location and I will get it included in the forum description.

Also, I am working on getting this on IS as well.

Thanks, and again I apologize,

-Jeff
We have to stop saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are seeing it as a challenge!

Lake Edgewood Web Cam & Weather Station

Return to “Tourney Chat/Congrats”