Bait Shops in LaPorte

Pine & Stone Lakes
Signup and check-in at Fay's Marina, 909 Pine Lake Ave., La Porte, IN 46350.
Registration 7AM-8AM, Anglers released at 8AM, must be back inside host site by 5:00 PM

Moderators: IndianaAngler, Site Co Founder

crappiehunter

Bait Shops in LaPorte

Postby crappiehunter » Dec Fri 31, 2010 9:46 pm

There are two bait shops in LaPorte that guys can use but I would recommend coming with your own bait.

Here are two that are in town:

Gracies Bait Shop-it's located on Pine Lake Ave pretty close to where our check in will be. BUT, they don't open til about 7:30am CST and their supply of bait is limited at times. http://maps.google.com/maps/place?oe=ut ... 9158502919

Kasst Bait Shop-it's located on Small Road, pretty close to the public boat ramp on Stone. This guy runs it out of his home and he has a good supply of bait. He opens at 5am, just ring the door bell. If you don't like cats this place is not for you!
fishgutz50

Re: Bait Shops in LaPorte

Postby fishgutz50 » Jan Mon 17, 2011 9:06 pm

Oh Yea the Cats looked like they ran the place there at Kaast. Everywhere you looked there was a cat. I had to hurry up and get my minnows and get out of there since I have allergies to pet dander. That was overload of pet dander in there..............WHEW !!!!!!!!!
'
SkeeterJeff
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby SkeeterJeff » Jan Mon 17, 2011 10:25 pm

The smell was awful, but the bait was good.

-Jeff
We have to stop saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are seeing it as a challenge!

Lake Edgewood Web Cam & Weather Station
crappiehunter

Postby crappiehunter » Dec Thu 20, 2012 1:41 am

I agree he's got good bait and I'll keep using him.

Return to “North West IAIFS-1/15/2011”