Pics from Missy Tourney

Mississenewa Res.
Sign up and check-in at Bass n Bucks Bait Shop, 4890 W Millcreek Pike, Wabash, Indiana
Registration 7AM-8AM, Anglers released at 8AM, must be back inside host site by 5:00 PM

Moderators: Yooper, IndianaAngler, Site Co Founder

crappiehunter

Pics from Missy Tourney

Postby crappiehunter » Jan Sat 29, 2011 10:34 pm

Greenedog
2014 IA Online contest Deerhunting Runner Up
2014 IA Online contest Deerhunting Runner Up

Re: Pics from Missy Tourney

Postby Greenedog » Jan Sun 30, 2011 1:27 am

Chase with his "Winner Winner Chicken Dinner" crappie. ;)
Rodger livin' the good life. :D
Mike emerging from the woods to check in a few. 8-)
Chase earning our gas money home. :mrgreen:

I'll try to get the video done tomorrow evening, Chase and me are gonna sleep in tomorrow then try and find some solid ice around here. :?
crappiehunter

Postby crappiehunter » Jan Sun 30, 2011 6:49 am

I had a lot of fun yesterday, I'll have to admit that "tourney fever" grabbed me and a big thanks to Drahtfowler for getting us back to some great water!. Thanks man for going the extra mile(literally!! It was a blast fishing with you and thanks for helping some guys from out of the area have fun). Thanks TW for making the drive from LaPorte with me, you jumping and and getting involved has been great. I was surprised at how close Missy really was(only 1 1/2 hrs and easy drive on Rt. 31, I'd like to hit the Spring crappie bite back in this bay) The location for our check in and weigh in(Bass and Bucks) was unbelieveable and all the food that Yooper got donated was superb. My hat's off to him and the sponsors. Here's a couple videos that I took while were were fishing. It was great to meet several members that I hadn't met personally. Greenedog and Bellsbuckandbeards, and Hoosier, BigMac, Salt and more. First class group here. I'm sorry I won't be able to make it to the Warsaw tourney and it's my loss.

Decatur
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Postby Decatur » Jan Sun 30, 2011 11:24 am

Thanks for the pics! :app
"Optimism is a good characteristic, but if carried to an excess, it becomes foolishness. We are prone to speak of the resources of this country as inexhaustible; this is not so." Teddy Roosevelt 1907
willijac
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby willijac » Jan Sun 30, 2011 12:43 pm

Great pics Mike! Hope you marked those trees with your GPS because under 25ft of water, they'd probably make more great fish structure. :)
Drahtfowler

Postby Drahtfowler » Jan Sun 30, 2011 10:33 pm

I had a great time fishing with Mike and Tony. Sorry I could not get you on more fish. It was fun to put some faces with the names on here. Mississinewa is a great crappie lake but it sure did not show it yesterday. I hope that everyone will come back next year to try again. I will be better prepared and I am going to fine the white bass honey hole. See ya all in a couple of weeks. I think I will let Adam and Ed ride up there with me. I could use the help.

Shane
crappiehunter

Postby crappiehunter » Dec Thu 20, 2012 1:42 am

Good luck in Warsaw Drahtfowler, having Adam and Ed with you might give you some luck. We should have followed them over and got some gills on Saturday. Fun time and I'll be back to Missy in the Spring.

Return to “Central IAIFS-1/29/2011”