Fishtrap Pro and Hub shelter

Have something to sell? Looking for something to buy? Looking for a Trade? Here is the place to post your want ads.

Moderators: Yooper, fire831

Forum rules
Use This Forum To Buy, Sell Or Trade Any LEGAL Products or Services EXCEPT Firearms and firearm related products. All Firearm and firearm related products must be posted in the "Firearms For Sale/Wanted" Forum. Any Firearm or firearm related product posted in the general "MarketPlace" forum will be deleted.....Auction items are not allowed. Private listings only. No business listings or links to other web sites unless you are a current paid Sponsor of IndianaAngler.com.

There is no charge to place an ad listing in this forum however, ALL transactons "MUST" be conducted in accordance with ALL Federal, State & Local laws, we provide this forum soley as an informative place to legally buy, sell and/or trade your personal items. We assume no liability and/or resposibility (of any kind) for ANY transactions that may take place anywhere on or off of this site. We will not assume any liability or responsibility in any disputes between buyers & sellers, any complaints should be addressed privately between buyers & sellers. This Site reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Member's continued use of this free Service constitutes an affirmative: (1) acknowledgment by Member of these Terms of free Service and any modifications; and (2) agreement by Member to abide and be bound by these Terms of free Service and modifications. By placing any ad listings on this site you are indicating your agreement to be bound by all of these and/or ANY Terms and Conditions at this site.
princecraft
IA Military Veteran, IA Bluegill HOF(x8), IA Crappie HOF (X2), TEAM MEMBER, 2014 Bash Bluegill Champion, IA Walleye HOF
IA Military Veteran, IA Bluegill HOF(x8), IA Crappie HOF (X2), TEAM MEMBER, 2014 Bash Bluegill Champion, IA Walleye HOF

Fishtrap Pro and Hub shelter

Postby princecraft » Jan Mon 08, 2018 9:05 pm

Both have been sold

Well fella's it is about that time in my life that I need to start selling some of my ice fishing stuff. I tried to post some pictures for about 6 hours today without any luck. I am using imgur as my photo sharing site but it doesn't allow me to upload any pictures to it. I have recently upgraded my operating system from Maverick to High Sierra and I think that has something to do with it. I have only used imgur for a short period of time but was able to send pictures until I changed my operating system.

Now, for some of the things right now that I want to sell. I have a fish trap pro that has no holes in it. Not used that often. Excellent condition. I have some accessories that I want to sell with it. I have a never used travel cover, and a never used tow bar and a extra seat for it. This all sold for around 435.00 when I bought it. I am asking 190.00 for the package. Must sell as a package.

I also have a hub shelter that has only been used around 5 times. Perfect condition. It fishes 3 persons easily. It is tall enough to stand up in. I don't remember the exact price I paid for it but my guess is around 250.00. I bought it from Glen's Outdoors. I am asking 125.00 for it.

If anyone can help me with how to post pictures, I can post pictures of these.

Thanks...........princecraft
Fisherman's Prayer
I pray that I may live to fish
Until my dying day
And when it comes to my last cast,
I then most humbly pray:
When in the Lord's great landing net
And peacefully asleep,
That in His mercy I be Judged
BIG ENOUGH TO KEEP.
Prybis
IA Military Veteran
IA Military Veteran

Re: Fishtrap Pro and Hub shelter

Postby Prybis » Jan Tue 09, 2018 9:34 am

May be interested in the Fish trap. Would like to see a pic if at all possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike P.
princecraft

Postby princecraft » Jan Tue 09, 2018 2:39 pm

As soon as I can figure out how.
Fisherman's Prayer
Until my dying day
I then most humbly pray:
And peacefully asleep,
BIG ENOUGH TO KEEP.
teardrop
Commander
Commander

Postby teardrop » Jan Tue 09, 2018 2:50 pm

Google fish trap pro Mike, I’m sure it’s how princecraft described. They are great shanty’s

Was charmed to learn that the pygmies of the Ituri forest cure eye infections by urinating in the bad eye(Trout Madness,1960).
teardrop
Commander
Commander

Postby teardrop » Jan Tue 09, 2018 2:51 pm

For that price it’s a good deal

Was charmed to learn that the pygmies of the Ituri forest cure eye infections by urinating in the bad eye(Trout Madness,1960).
JoeB1
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby JoeB1 » Jan Tue 09, 2018 4:22 pm

Hey Jack ! Hope you aren't giving up ice fishing all together. I know it's been hard for you to get out due to the circumstances. Hope things are getting better for the wife and yourself. Good Luck !
Last edited by JoeB1 on Jan Wed 10, 2018 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
princecraft

Postby princecraft » Jan Tue 09, 2018 7:00 pm

The Hub has been sold
The Fish Trap Pro has been sold
Well I finally figured out how to post pictures again. These are the two shanties I will be getting rid of. Thought I would offer to friends on this site before going to craigs list.

I forgot to mention. This fish trap pro has Hifax nylon runners also to save the bottom of sled from wearing out. I will also throw in the home made conduit runners. This makes it easier to pull through snow.

For those of you not familiar with hub shelters, this is a picture of the shelter put away in the bag. Not really sure but I think the total weight of hub shelter is around 40 lbs.
Fisherman's Prayer
Until my dying day
I then most humbly pray:
And peacefully asleep,
BIG ENOUGH TO KEEP.
fishlips
2014 Online Ice Tourney Champion, 2014 IA Online Open Water Tournament Champion, Largemouth HOF, 2016 Princecraft Award Winner, 2017 Mushroom Contest Champion
2014 Online Ice Tourney Champion, 2014 IA Online Open Water Tournament Champion, Largemouth HOF, 2016 Princecraft Award Winner, 2017 Mushroom Contest Champion

Postby fishlips » Jan Tue 09, 2018 8:34 pm

Hey Jack,does the seat fold down,or come off easy
princecraft

Postby princecraft » Jan Tue 09, 2018 9:24 pm

fishlips wrote:Hey Jack,does the seat fold down,or come off easy

They just slip off easy. you can put both seats in there. I used to take a grandkid with me and fish 2 inside
Fisherman's Prayer
Until my dying day
I then most humbly pray:
And peacefully asleep,
BIG ENOUGH TO KEEP.
Prybis
IA Military Veteran
IA Military Veteran

Postby Prybis » Jan Wed 10, 2018 1:05 pm

Thanks for the pic. Unfortunately I will have to pass. Thought I could swing it but doesn’t look good.

Mike P.

Return to “Indiana Angler.com MarketPlace”