Moderator: Site Co Founder

SkeeterJeff
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Re: Are they real?

Postby SkeeterJeff » Feb Thu 23, 2012 4:38 pm

Selling any?

-Jeff
We have to stop saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are seeing it as a challenge!

Lake Edgewood Web Cam & Weather Station
jimmycrown
IAIFS Staff
IAIFS Staff

Postby jimmycrown » Feb Thu 23, 2012 5:47 pm

SkeeterJeff wrote:Selling any?

-Jeff
ya you gonna relase some to the public :lol:
Felix
IA TEAM MEMBER, IAIFS Staff, 3rd 2013 Bash, 2013 IA Flyfishing Online Tourney Champ
IA TEAM MEMBER, IAIFS Staff, 3rd 2013 Bash,  2013 IA Flyfishing Online Tourney Champ

Postby Felix » Feb Thu 23, 2012 8:04 pm

Never really thought but about selling any I may be interested. seems like there is quite an instrest. I know I would never get out of them what I got into them (time). What would you think a far price would be? let me know.

I will post up step by step instructions on how to do them if there is an intrest. I will also be up at bass pro on tuesday (6pm) tieing if someone wants to stop by and ckeck it out. they r very ez to make takes time. Took me a while to get the color and type of marker to use. the clear coat changes the color of the marker. plus had to figure out how to keep the color from bleeding. But I am always willing to share info (Just not hot spots!) but willing to trade that info!!!!!
The time you enjoy wasting is not time wasted!!

Politicians and diapers need to be changed for the same reason!

I didn't vote for him............
jimmycrown
IAIFS Staff
IAIFS Staff

Postby jimmycrown » Feb Thu 23, 2012 9:51 pm

been wanting to go to bass pro and try the tying class .i may just stop tues before work
HIGHFLAGS
2014 Bash Red Ear Champion
2014 Bash Red Ear Champion

Postby HIGHFLAGS » Feb Thu 23, 2012 10:41 pm

Nice work Felix
crappiehunter

Postby crappiehunter » Feb Fri 24, 2012 5:39 am

Felix you are very skilled. When I compare what I tried to do this winter with those A Bombs, I know it's not easy to create something that perfect. Thanks for sharing the fruits of your labor. Now go catch some fish with them.
Felix
IA TEAM MEMBER, IAIFS Staff, 3rd 2013 Bash, 2013 IA Flyfishing Online Tourney Champ
IA TEAM MEMBER, IAIFS Staff, 3rd 2013 Bash,  2013 IA Flyfishing Online Tourney Champ

Postby Felix » Dec Thu 20, 2012 1:56 am

crappiehunter wrote:Felix you are very skilled. When I compare what I tried to do this winter with those A Bombs, I know it's not easy to create something that perfect. Thanks for sharing the fruits of your labor. Now go catch some fish with them.

Mike ur doing fine I could show u my first year creations that r well never mind Practice practice practice!!!! come up to BP on a tuesday lot of good info up there many willing to get advise and opinion. Not that they r all good but well worth the time!
The time you enjoy wasting is not time wasted!!

Politicians and diapers need to be changed for the same reason!

I didn't vote for him............

Return to “Ice Fishing Chat”