Onearmedfishing.com

General Fishing Talk

Moderator: bubbagill

kingfisher
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Onearmedfishing.com

Postby kingfisher » Dec Tue 27, 2016 7:00 pm

Hi all, I am getting close to retirement, need your help in promoting my website, it's on Facebook now, this is want I want to do for the rest of my life, just put on Facebook yesterday, and it's blowing up, please check it out and like, please- also if you know anyone I could possibly help, send them to me, I sell the reels at cost and do all the work for free , looking at turning into a not for profit---Ken
Check out my youtube channel and please subscribe -- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqTnS0 ... KjvmORoC8A
bubbagill
IA TEAM MEMBER, IAIFS NC Manager, 2013 IAIFS Runner-up, 2015 IA ONLINE ICE TOURNEY RUNNER UP
IA TEAM MEMBER, IAIFS NC Manager, 2013 IAIFS Runner-up, 2015 IA ONLINE ICE TOURNEY RUNNER UP

Re: Onearmedfishing.com

Postby bubbagill » Dec Tue 27, 2016 10:30 pm

To be completely honest I don't know where to start other than to say you and your project make my heart smile. I mean that, man what a cool thing to do. There is a shortage of Good in the world today, thank you for trying to add to the Good pile.
I don't have Facebook but I made sure to have my wife who has an account like your page. I know nothing about networking other than it works lol. I checked out your website and it looks very nice and informative by the way. I see you are partnered with Reel American Heroes, I think that's a great opportunity to showcase your project. It is very obvious that you have put in your time and done research and took the project into the real world market. The only thing I would think might help get the word out is to find more organizations to partner with, duh right lol. I know you know that lol I just wish I had something to offer. Maybe Wounded Warriors, or maybe see if you can expand into the MS foundation, or even mentally and physically handicapped folks who could use your product also. I will continue to think on this in the days fourth coming. Thank you Sir, your project is truly a blessing. God Bless you.
Marking reds, catching greens.
Go Cubs Go
All lives matter.
kingfisher
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Postby kingfisher » Dec Wed 28, 2016 6:45 am

It is definitely a different road you travel when you try to help someone you don't know, but is very rewarding, I have contacted the AWS foundation in Ft Wayne, have done some stuff with them in the past, Wounded Warriors did not respond to me, but they look at the time you have been doing it as the benchmark-- and yes, we need more good in the world, it happens every day, do I respond in a negative way, or do I do things that come from the heart and we all move forward--Ken
Check out my youtube channel and please subscribe -- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqTnS0 ... KjvmORoC8A
fishlips
2014 Online Ice Tourney Champion, 2014 IA Online Open Water Tournament Champion, Largemouth HOF, 2016 Princecraft Award Winner, 2017 Mushroom Contest Champion
2014 Online Ice Tourney Champion, 2014 IA Online Open Water Tournament Champion, Largemouth HOF, 2016 Princecraft Award Winner, 2017 Mushroom Contest Champion

Postby fishlips » Dec Thu 29, 2016 9:44 am

gave ya a like on my wifes FB,hope this goes well for you and all you are helping out.
Steve
IA TEAM MEMBER

Postby Steve » Dec Thu 29, 2016 2:55 pm

I'm with Bubba. It's good to see someone doing good for others. I checked out your page then liked it as well.
Knight Of The Precariously Skewed Table
kingfisher
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Postby kingfisher » Dec Thu 29, 2016 3:39 pm

Thanks, guys, I have 37 likes since Monday night, and someone down in Florida just bought 2 reels, I was trying to get My Google ranking up so more folks could find me, it's working, also going to do the disAbilities expo in FT.Wayne in May, started the paperwork to turn the company into a not for profit, then more doors open up for me-- Ken. I also got a like which I did'nt understand at first, it was from a chinese person down in indy-, the comment was Fu, I had to look it up in chinese, it means good luck, not what I thought it was an abreviation of! LOL.
Last edited by kingfisher on Dec Thu 29, 2016 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heatman
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby Heatman » Dec Thu 29, 2016 10:29 pm

I just made it 39 likes!
kingfisher
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Postby kingfisher » Dec Thu 29, 2016 11:07 pm

Thanks--
Rico
2011 IA Mushroom Contest Runner-up, 2012 IA Icefishing Champion, 2012 IA Mushroom Contest Champion, 2013 IA Mushroom Contest Champion, 2016 Mushroom Contest Champion
2011 IA Mushroom Contest Runner-up, 2012 IA Icefishing Champion, 2012 IA Mushroom Contest Champion, 2013 IA Mushroom Contest Champion, 2016 Mushroom Contest Champion

Postby Rico » Dec Fri 30, 2016 2:40 pm

I will talk to the fellas and see what we can do.
G&G Ice Pro Staff
kingfisher
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Postby kingfisher » Dec Fri 30, 2016 8:36 pm

51 likes! thanks everybody! Thanks to you Rico, any help would be appreciated, Lord knows I am not that computer literate,LOL, -- Ken

Return to “Fishing Chat”