TOURNEY COMMENTS, CONGRATS, AND TRASH TALK

Welcome to IndianaAngler.com's Online Fishing Tourney. Please check out the sub forums for rules, entrys, and congrats and comments
Forum rules
PLEASE DO NOT post comments, congrats, etc. to the Entry Boards. The Entry Boards are for Tourney Entries only. Please post comments, congrats, etc. to the "TOURNEY COMMENTS, CONGRATS, AND TRASH TALK" thread.
topwaterbass
IA TEAM MEMBER, 2012 IA Online Open Water Tournament Runner-up, 2013 IA Online Open Water Tournament Champion, 2013 IA Bass Tourney Champion, 2013 Indiana Fish of the Year Certificate Holder, 2014 Indiana Fish of the Year Certificate Holder
IA TEAM MEMBER, 2012 IA Online Open Water Tournament Runner-up, 2013 IA Online Open Water Tournament Champion, 2013 IA Bass Tourney Champion, 2013 Indiana Fish of the Year Certificate Holder, 2014 Indiana Fish of the Year Certificate Holder

Re: TOURNEY COMMENTS, CONGRATS, AND TRASH TALK

Postby topwaterbass » Nov Thu 01, 2012 8:36 pm

Charlie I will hand deliver those spinnerbaits. You just tell me what you want and I will get them made right up. Thanks everyone for your congrats I did give it everything I had. Had alot of fun charlie thanks for the battle and the private trash talkin. LOL! We had a good time I know I hope everyone else did. I would like to thank crappiehunter for getting me on some pike, and I would like to thank all the staff that made all this possible. And I thank all that participated this stuff helps keep the site going.
:usflag1
Yooper
IAIFS Director, 2013 Bash Champion, 2014 IA Online Ice Tourney Runner-up
IAIFS Director, 2013 Bash Champion, 2014 IA Online Ice Tourney Runner-up

Postby Yooper » Nov Thu 01, 2012 10:37 pm

I had a great time trying! Congrats to Charlie on a great season!
Keep fishing and keep smiling! Take care of one another folks!
If you're lucky enough to be a Yooper, you're lucky enough.
Charlie
IA TEAM MEMBER, 2011 IA Online Open Water Tournament Runner-up, 2012 IA Online Open Water Tournament Champion, IA Online Open water Tournament 3rd place
IA TEAM MEMBER, 2011 IA Online Open Water Tournament Runner-up, 2012 IA Online Open Water Tournament Champion, IA Online Open water Tournament 3rd place

Postby Charlie » Nov Thu 01, 2012 11:54 pm

Thanks all.This is my favorite reason for fishing much anymore. Trying to catch so many different types of fish. I think I have more bass this season then before. Was fun for me and there for awhile I though George had me there after holding first place most of the season. Got a 15" bass and that gave me up grade of three point and the way it ended that would have did it. I sure wasn't upset about putting a 23" walleye in the mix. Didn't mind the dinner it furnished as well LOL. I caught every fish from one lake except one 12" bass, I got taking my grandsons fishing at a different place, and I upgraded it to a 15". Guys really enjoyed the contest. Now is it April 1st. we start open water contest 2013 ?
You guys and gals doing the ice fishing contest good luck nad have fun.
topwaterbass

Postby topwaterbass » Nov Fri 02, 2012 5:50 am

Charlie wrote:Thanks all.This is my favorite reason for fishing much anymore. Trying to catch so many different types of fish. I think I have more bass this season then before. Was fun for me and there for awhile I though George had me there after holding first place most of the season. Got a 15" bass and that gave me up grade of three point and the way it ended that would have did it. I sure wasn't upset about putting a 23" walleye in the mix. Didn't mind the dinner it furnished as well LOL. I caught every fish from one lake except one 12" bass, I got taking my grandsons fishing at a different place, and I upgraded it to a 15". Guys really enjoyed the contest. Now is it April 1st. we start open water contest 2013 ?
You guys and gals doing the ice fishing contest good luck nad have fun.

Well I had to lead it once I could not get into the walleye. And the rest of the pike I needed was just to far away. And perch well you all know about them. Perch and pike are not much in my neck of the woods. But there is some good fishing in my area, my area is not famous but I will take it.
:usflag1
shovelholdsdirt
IA Crappie HOF
IA Crappie HOF

Postby shovelholdsdirt » Nov Fri 02, 2012 6:49 am

:app Well Done Charlie. :app
princecraft
IA Military Veteran, IA Bluegill HOF(x8), IA Crappie HOF (X2), TEAM MEMBER, 2014 Bash Bluegill Champion, IA Walleye HOF
IA Military Veteran, IA Bluegill HOF(x8), IA Crappie HOF (X2), TEAM MEMBER, 2014 Bash Bluegill Champion, IA Walleye HOF

Postby princecraft » Nov Fri 02, 2012 10:09 am

Good job Charlie
Fisherman's Prayer
I pray that I may live to fish
Until my dying day
And when it comes to my last cast,
I then most humbly pray:
When in the Lord's great landing net
And peacefully asleep,
That in His mercy I be Judged
BIG ENOUGH TO KEEP.
Charlie

Postby Charlie » Nov Sat 03, 2012 1:12 am

Roger I didn't win last years. Held the lead till the last day or so and all of a sudden one member added a few fish. I was the runner up
Gillgetter22
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Gillgetter22 » Nov Sat 03, 2012 8:45 am

Congrats charlie and toppwaterbass, and everyone involved, i really enjoyed seeing everyones catches
If i could fish 365 days a year, i would!
fire831
IA TEAM MEMBER

Postby fire831 » Nov Sun 04, 2012 7:24 am

Charlie wrote:Roger I didn't win last years. Held the lead till the last day or so and all of a sudden one member added a few fish. I was the runner up

Oh my mistake. I better get my glasses changed. :rotf I think I may have to start fishing in that lake up there at Milford myself. Maybe I would have a shot at winning. :rotf Congrats again buddy.
Hookem
IA TEAM MEMBER, IAIFS NW Manager, IA walleye HOF, 4th 2013 Bash, 2014 IAIFS Champion, 2014 Bash Crappie Champion, 2014 Princecraft Award Winner, IA Perch HOF, Largemouth Bass HOF, Catfish HOF
IA TEAM MEMBER, IAIFS NW Manager, IA walleye HOF, 4th 2013 Bash, 2014 IAIFS Champion, 2014 Bash Crappie Champion, 2014 Princecraft Award Winner, IA Perch HOF, Largemouth Bass HOF, Catfish HOF

Postby Hookem » Nov Mon 05, 2012 8:50 am

Hey Charlie,What are you going to do with your winnings ?????

Just Kidding....Great Job...Well Deserved Victory ...... :nana

Return to “2012 IndianaAngler.com Online Open Water Fishing Tourney”