Meloncoly and the infinite sadness

Boogaloo
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Meloncoly and the infinite sadness

Postby Boogaloo » Jan Tue 20, 2015 1:37 am

I logged on tonight after a bit of an absence. I was anxious to see how everyone else in the ice fishing community was doing as well as share my own experiences.

I immediately noticed the banner on the loss of Felix. My heart sunk and has or yet risen.

I didn't know him well, but I know people well and he was a good man.

I was hoping to have the chance to know him better and share what we each have learned in this life. I t looks like the good Lord will make me wait again.

I was out on Saturday fishing with a friend. I honestly remember thinking, "I wonder what Felix is doing today".
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chewbacca
2015 IA ONLINE ICE TOURNEY CHAMPION
2015 IA ONLINE ICE TOURNEY CHAMPION

Re: Meloncoly and the infinite sadness

Postby chewbacca » Jan Tue 20, 2015 8:51 am

NIce post Boog. Yep, I had the same feeling when I read the banner. That was the first I had heard anything about it and I just couldn't believe it...still can't believe it...don't want to believe it. There have been many times I've been out fishing and wondered if other guys from the site were doing the same. One of the first ones that always came to mind was Felix. It would be pretty hard not to like that guy.
Work is for people who don't know how to fish!
Hookem
IA TEAM MEMBER, IAIFS NW Manager, IA walleye HOF, 4th 2013 Bash, 2014 IAIFS Champion, 2014 Bash Crappie Champion, 2014 Princecraft Award Winner, IA Perch HOF, Largemouth Bass HOF, Catfish HOF
IA TEAM MEMBER, IAIFS NW Manager, IA walleye HOF, 4th 2013 Bash, 2014 IAIFS Champion, 2014 Bash Crappie Champion, 2014 Princecraft Award Winner, IA Perch HOF, Largemouth Bass HOF, Catfish HOF

Re: Meloncoly and the infinite sadness

Postby Hookem » Jan Tue 20, 2015 10:05 am

Good to Have you Back Boog........Its a tremendous Loss For ALL of Us........I am Still in Shock..

Return to “Central Indiana Ice Fishing Reports and Information”