Wawasee IA Tourney Pics 2-16-13

The schedule is set!! Check it out...

Moderator: bubbagill

crappiehunter

Wawasee IA Tourney Pics 2-16-13

Postby crappiehunter » Feb Sat 16, 2013 9:12 pm

High Flags and I made the trip east over to Wawasee for a great time at the final IA Tourney of the year. Had a blast connecting to old friends and making new ones. You guys out did yourself on the venue for this tourney and I loved getting out and learning a couple new lakes. I'll be back. Some great fish caught but not by us!!

We starting out fishing with Bubbagill, Inferno and Out of Ideas...Thanks Bubba for taking a couple out of town guys and getting us on some ice! Appreciate it big time and hope I can return the favor some day.

Then Mark and I decided to go and do some searching. We went by the backwaters on Webster but didn't see anyone out there. Then we stopped at the Webster Baitshop and got some info. Then headed back to Wawasee and we got out the south bay. When we went out there it wasn't too bad but the wind and snow came up and it was like the artic!!! These pics make it look cold, it was a lot colder than it looks!!!

Then we headed back to the Slip, here's a pic from that area...

crappiehunter

Re: Wawasee IA Tourney Pics 2-16-13

Postby crappiehunter » Feb Sat 16, 2013 9:17 pm

Then we headed back to the "Weigh In". Some great fish were brought in...

Again guys, thanks for a great event and day. Great food, great friends, great fishing!!
SkeeterJeff
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby SkeeterJeff » Feb Sat 16, 2013 9:34 pm

Pictures from Rico's camera. Thanks for being the photographer today Paul!! (out_of_ideas)

http://s155.beta.photobucket.com/user/SkeeterJeff/library/IceFishing_2013/Wawasee

-Jeff
We have to stop saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are seeing it as a challenge!

Lake Edgewood Web Cam & Weather Station

bubbagill
IA TEAM MEMBER, IAIFS NC Manager, 2013 IAIFS Runner-up, 2015 IA ONLINE ICE TOURNEY RUNNER UP
IA TEAM MEMBER, IAIFS NC Manager, 2013 IAIFS Runner-up, 2015 IA ONLINE ICE TOURNEY RUNNER UP

Postby bubbagill » Feb Sat 16, 2013 9:35 pm

:coolth nice pics. It was great to see you and Mark today Mike. I am sorry the spot where I took you was a bust, in hindsight I should have prolly went with you when you moved. I just trusted the ice I was on,lol. I look forward to seeing you next weekend.
Marking reds, catching greens.
Go Cubs Go
All lives matter.
crappiehunter

Postby crappiehunter » Feb Sat 16, 2013 9:40 pm

Bubba, the only fish I caught today was on the water you put me on!! Good time man, I enjoyed learning some new waters. So many options in this area. Great time!
topwaterbass
IA TEAM MEMBER, 2012 IA Online Open Water Tournament Runner-up, 2013 IA Online Open Water Tournament Champion, 2013 IA Bass Tourney Champion, 2013 Indiana Fish of the Year Certificate Holder, 2014 Indiana Fish of the Year Certificate Holder
IA TEAM MEMBER, 2012 IA Online Open Water Tournament Runner-up, 2013 IA Online Open Water Tournament Champion, 2013 IA Bass Tourney Champion, 2013 Indiana Fish of the Year Certificate Holder, 2014 Indiana Fish of the Year Certificate Holder

Postby topwaterbass » Feb Sat 16, 2013 9:52 pm

Congrats everyone on a great series!
:usflag1
fire831
IA TEAM MEMBER

Postby fire831 » Feb Sun 17, 2013 8:12 am

Congrats to everyone and looks like another awesome event.
wallin
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby wallin » Feb Sun 17, 2013 8:11 pm

Congrats Guys, looks like a great time had by all.
Tom
Da-Roc
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Postby Da-Roc » Feb Thu 28, 2013 6:19 pm

Hi Gang!
Looks like a very cool event and fun was had by all. I really like looking at those pics. Looks like a nice winter day inside a hut. outside I bet it got nippy with the wind on the south end of the big WaWa. I hope everyone enjoyed being out on the ice congrats.
Da-Roc

Return to “2013 IndianaAngler.com Ice Fishing Series (IAIFS)”