2013 IA Online Bass Tourney
1. This will be an online tourney for black bass (large mouth, small mouth and spotted). Open to all members with a $5.00 fee to be donated to the site. The one time $5.00 fee covers the entire tournament series.
2. 14" minimum size limit. Slot limit on streams will apply or the minimum size of a particular body of water. But fish have to be at least 14”. This is for Indiana waters only!
3. Scoring will be done as follows, rounding down to the inch:
9 points- 14-16", 10 points- 17-19", 11 points- 20" and up.
Ex. A 17 1/2" bass will be scored as a 17" bass worth 10 points.
Four fish limit each month with no upgrades. A time and date (at the end of the month) will be set up for the judge to score the fish and this will be called the "weigh in".
The object will be to enter your fish as late as you can so as to not give your fellow anglers the advantage over you.
4. Pictures will be taken with the fish and the ruler stick to IA policy. A tag will be made available and a code word to written on the tag, to those that qualify. This code word will change every month. Pictures will be placed at the top of the board.
IA PHOTO POLICY viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7859
andviewtopic.php?f=185&t=9547 No bump boards unless a measure is layed beside it.
5. In the event of a controversial picture, there will be a group of tourney judges that will make the ultimate decision. Other than that, the scorer's decisions are final.
6. Winners: one winner each month of tourney, one overall champion and a runner up at the end of the tourney. Prizes will be awarded to each months' winners, and a larger prize for the overall champion and runner up.
7. In the event of a tie for the monthly tourney prizes will still be awarded. If there is a tie at the end of the tourney for the championship there will be a 2 week fish off in October, rules will be drafted at that time.
Prizes will be awarded from G&G Bait Co and other gathered sponsors. In addition to overall champion prize overall champion gets designation in their avatar. We will also have a runner up prizes and avatar will be awarded as well.
Time frame will be May 1 through September 30, 2013.
May, June, July, August, September
Fish can be used in IA's Open Water tourney, following those rules.
PAYMENT FOR TOURNAMENT ENTRY: ENTRY FEES ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED! TAGS WILL BE ISSUED SOMETIME IN APRIL CODE WORDS WILL BE SECRET UNTIL THE EVENT.
The $5 entry fee can be paid through our PayPal account, Donations@indianaangler.com
. PLEASE select PERSONAL, GIFT so Paypal doesn't charge us a processing fee and in the notes section type the word "GGBASS". Also I will set it up in our Online Store ( http://www.indianaangler.ecrater.com
) so you can pay your entry fee there. As usual, we will accept Cash, Checks, or Money Orders. Make Checks and Money Orders payable to IndianaAngler.com, LLC and mail to:
1145 Locust Dr.
Martinsville, Indiana 46151