tippecanoe/yellow pike

Post your North Central Indiana Angling Reports, information, and Bait Shops here.

Moderator: princecraft

handyandy
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Re: tippecanoe/yellow pike

Postby handyandy » May Fri 12, 2017 8:14 am

Well it's looking like I might hit up a lake looking at the river gauges tippecanoe is going to be up kind of high and probably pretty stained. Thanks for all the suggested lakes not sure which I will try I've got saturday morning to fish. Going to try and make the best of it, if anyone would like to join in pm me I'll send you my number. Pike lake is sounding good if it has a speed limit since I think I will be bringing the nucanoes it's nice to have to deal with crazy boat traffic. Can one even put in on Crystal lake, looking at google earth looks like it's private.
why does everything have to get in the way of fishing and hunting?
Rico
2011 IA Mushroom Contest Runner-up, 2012 IA Icefishing Champion, 2012 IA Mushroom Contest Champion, 2013 IA Mushroom Contest Champion, 2016 Mushroom Contest Champion
2011 IA Mushroom Contest Runner-up, 2012 IA Icefishing Champion, 2012 IA Mushroom Contest Champion, 2013 IA Mushroom Contest Champion, 2016 Mushroom Contest Champion

Postby Rico » May Fri 12, 2017 10:31 am

I have never fished Crystal during open water. But my understanding is that there is an easement there. Hoffman is private but there is a boat launch at the campground where you have to pay.
G&G Ice Pro Staff
handyandy
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Postby handyandy » May Fri 12, 2017 11:50 am

thanks for the info saw hoffman had a campground so figured I could get in there didn't know on crystal and very little info on it.
why does everything have to get in the way of fishing and hunting?
Rico

Postby Rico » May Fri 12, 2017 1:37 pm

handyandy wrote:thanks for the info saw hoffman had a campground so figured I could get in there didn't know on crystal and very little info on it.

Best of luck where ever you end up. Next time you get up my way, you hit me up and I will let you fish Stafford.
G&G Ice Pro Staff

Return to “North Central Indiana Fishing Reports and Information”