2014 IAIFS Final Thoughts......

The forum for getting all the info on Indiana's only ice fishing series.
--------------------------------------------------
Brought to you by our Sponsor,G&G Bait Co. ICE!
Hookem
IA TEAM MEMBER, IAIFS NW Manager, IA walleye HOF, 4th 2013 Bash, 2014 IAIFS Champion, 2014 Bash Crappie Champion, 2014 Princecraft Award Winner, IA Perch HOF, Largemouth Bass HOF, Catfish HOF
IA TEAM MEMBER, IAIFS NW Manager, IA walleye HOF, 4th 2013 Bash, 2014 IAIFS Champion, 2014 Bash Crappie Champion, 2014 Princecraft Award Winner, IA Perch HOF, Largemouth Bass HOF, Catfish HOF

2014 IAIFS Final Thoughts......

Postby Hookem » Feb Sun 16, 2014 11:20 pm

My Goals this Ice Season was to attend all IAIFS Events this year and too Fish in a competitive manner.....
But most of all I wanted to Help make this a successful Season for our Site,we were Blessed with good ice and the rest was was carried out by many people behind the scenes.......Our Administrators and IAIFS Staff made this all possible,it was a success because of you our Membership and the General Public who attended our Events.
We came together because of the Fishing,and we built Friendships to last a Lifetime....

If you haven't attended any of these Events I Highly recommend that you do its a Blast,in The Future weeks and Months ahead we will start the process all over again,
Planning IAIFS for 2015........ I am looking forward to another Great Season.

Many Thanks to ALL.........

See you Next Season !!!!!!! FISH - ON !!!!!!!

Hookem
Rico
2011 IA Mushroom Contest Runner-up, 2012 IA Icefishing Champion, 2012 IA Mushroom Contest Champion, 2013 IA Mushroom Contest Champion, 2016 Mushroom Contest Champion
2011 IA Mushroom Contest Runner-up, 2012 IA Icefishing Champion, 2012 IA Mushroom Contest Champion, 2013 IA Mushroom Contest Champion, 2016 Mushroom Contest Champion

Re: 2014 IAIFS Final Thoughts......

Postby Rico » Feb Sun 16, 2014 11:58 pm

I can't add anything to that. What a ride!!!!!!
G&G Ice Pro Staff
Da-Roc
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Re: 2014 IAIFS Final Thoughts......

Postby Da-Roc » Mar Wed 05, 2014 10:03 pm

I appreciate you guys coming over to western indiana (Wolf lake). It was fun and a very good tournament. It was a tough weather day and that tightlipped the fish. It being very deep snow made for rough traveling. Its all a part of tournament fishing. I am glad I made it to the event. I lIke ALL the events IA puts on. they are great/ and very fair show/event. I would really like to see an event at lake of the woods added for next year. Hopefully not every one will have a tournament the first week of feburary. I hope for more one lake events. The county wide events are harder for traveling tournaments anglers to try and cover. Plus traveling gets expensive pre fishing as many lakes as a guy needs to cover to be competative. Again all apart of the game. I appreciate you guys. I do believe its the top tournament structure in INdiana. Iwant to say thank you for all you guys do. The IA site is incredible.
Thanks and Tight lines.
Da-Roc
AKA Rocky Martin
Porter county indiana

Return to “2014 IndianaAngler Ice Fishing Series (IAIFS)”