Wawasee Info

Brought to you by our Sponsor,Oakwood Resort
blueultra2
Ensign
Ensign

Re: Wawasee Info

Postby blueultra2 » Dec Sat 14, 2013 9:17 am

Rico wrote:
blueultra2 wrote:Will the whole lake be open to the tourney? I think with the size of the lake and very limited parking that it should be a limited area. I would suggest from the hotel and west of it, the slip.

Are you suggesting that guys that have access to other areas have an advantage?

Possibly because the slip has so much pressure compared to other locations on the lake. It would make for an even playing field among the anglers.
Rico
2011 IA Mushroom Contest Runner-up, 2012 IA Icefishing Champion, 2012 IA Mushroom Contest Champion, 2013 IA Mushroom Contest Champion, 2016 Mushroom Contest Champion
2011 IA Mushroom Contest Runner-up, 2012 IA Icefishing Champion, 2012 IA Mushroom Contest Champion, 2013 IA Mushroom Contest Champion, 2016 Mushroom Contest Champion

Postby Rico » Dec Sat 14, 2013 11:47 am

blueultra2 wrote:
Rico wrote:
blueultra2 wrote:Will the whole lake be open to the tourney? I think with the size of the lake and very limited parking that it should be a limited area. I would suggest from the hotel and west of it, the slip.

Are you suggesting that guys that have access to other areas have an advantage?

Possibly because the slip has so much pressure compared to other locations on the lake. It would make for an even playing field among the anglers.

Travis, my suggestion to you would be to attend the event. See how it works, who wins, and have fun. Get a first hand look at things. Be more than happy to spend the day with you!!!!!
G&G Ice Pro Staff
blueultra2
Ensign
Ensign

Postby blueultra2 » Dec Sun 15, 2013 6:14 pm

Travis, my suggestion to you would be to attend the event. See how it works, who wins, and have fun. Get a first hand look at things. Be more than happy to spend the day with you!!!!!

I'll probably fish the tourney but it all depends if I have to work or not. I highly doubt that I would spend the day with you though. :poke
bubbagill
IA TEAM MEMBER, IAIFS NC Manager, 2013 IAIFS Runner-up, 2015 IA ONLINE ICE TOURNEY RUNNER UP
IA TEAM MEMBER, IAIFS NC Manager, 2013 IAIFS Runner-up, 2015 IA ONLINE ICE TOURNEY RUNNER UP

Postby bubbagill » Dec Sun 15, 2013 6:32 pm

blueultra2 wrote:

I'll probably fish the tourney but it all depends if I have to work or not. I highly doubt that I would spend the day with you though. :poke
haha. Pretty sure the feelings are mutual bro. Just saying . Would be nice to see you come and fish one of these things and show us how it's done. Lol. Just kidding man. If you can make it that would be great.
Marking reds, catching greens.
Go Cubs Go
All lives matter.
Rico

Postby Rico » Dec Sun 15, 2013 6:42 pm

LOL.......Blue,but seriously you need to attend one of the events to see how they work first hand. We have guys here that have been involved in doing these things for awhile now. We have a meeting every year to discuss how to set the rules up and what not. We make adjustments every year, to what we see and what we hear from those that attend. We realize it is a work in progress, so to speak, and do our best to take everything into consideration. Our main focus is to bring guys together that love to icefish and have some fun. To me, there is no greater joy than shaking a fellow ice angler's hand, and saying "Glad to meet you". At this point in time that is what IA is all about.
G&G Ice Pro Staff

Return to “IAIFS LAKE WAWASEE EVENT 2/15/14”