We will be at Spider Lake Retreat near Traverse City, MI, from Friday, October 13 to Monday, October 16, 2017. We only have 10 spots remaining!
See the 2015 Event Reel: https://youtu.be/TCaZe0t6pXo
Please make plans to be a part of this exceptional experience – We know you will find a favorite fishin’ hole in your heart for this event!
Save through August 1! Each person’s reservation is $1,600. Then, the price jumps to $1,750.
Reserve your seat in the boat with just a 50% deposit ($800): https://app.etapestry.com/onlineforms/LifelineYouth/FWP.html
Each reservation includes:
- - Three nights’ accommodations at Spider Lake Retreat - all rooms are double occupancy with a private bathroom, and lakefront patio or balcony.
- Two full days of fishing with a pro, using his boat and top-of-the-line fishing equipment.
- Harold is in the kitchen! Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks beginning Friday evening through Monday morning.
- Individual and team tournament opportunities for bragging rights – You want to see your name on the big bass trophy!
- Opportunity to impact a child's life because "Every Kid's a Keeper."
Frances Brooks, Events Coordinator
Lifeline Youth & Family Services
About Lifeline Youth & Family Services:
Funds raised benefit Lifeline Youth & Family Services. Lifeline provides services to help children and families develop skills to make responsible choices for a healthy, self-sufficient future. Through counseling, education, and sometimes even residential care, families are given the tools to meet their goals and avoid the need for future court intervention. More info at http://www.lifelineyouth.org