Any coon callers here

Wild Game Trapping Pictures, Tips, and Techniques
lakehopper
Ensign
Ensign

Re: Any coon callers here

Postby lakehopper » Dec Fri 16, 2011 8:35 pm

IFORGEIRON wrote:Hey lakehopper who made your call, and what kind is it,, as in distress/babies/ wounded prey?? i`m not up 2 date on the coon calls.
I bet when the breeding season is in would be a good time for the big ole boars!
JD

The call I got is made by Flextone ,got it from Big R, it came loaded with 40 diff. calls, squirrel,coon ,bird,yote,owl,mouse,deer,fox,crow,cat,hog,rabbit,each one has 3 or more sounds .
The coon on this has coon baby and adult fight, baby distress, racoon distress.The baby distress and distress
were the ones I got a look at. Baby and adult fight sounds more like a bear call lol
IFORGEIRON
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby IFORGEIRON » Dec Thu 20, 2012 1:53 am

Thanks Lakehopper,,the one i had was Dennis Kirks baby distress,,i may have 2 check that one out!
JD
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure."
Thomas Jefferson
GRIFF
Ensign
Ensign

Postby GRIFF » Jun Mon 09, 2014 6:05 pm

man I love calling coon, if you make it out real early in season any sow with a late liter will eat your caller and your new hip wadders, its best with no or little wind and no moon light let the call run very quite 10 min. turn it up from time to time and move it as to point all four corners, coon puppy's, coon fight,and any other they all work well you just have to be were the coon are. stick with it :snoopy
past director Indiana state trappers assoc. trappers ED. instructor. fishing is to hard can we go home now

Return to “Trapping”